11 August 2022 | Tennis NSW
Tennis NSW is excited to bring back the annual Tennis NSW Awards in person, after the event was cancelled in 2020 and held virtually in 2021. This year we will welcome back the NSW tennis community to the event with an opportunity to join us to celebrate and recognise the great work that has been taking place throughout NSW. The period of time we are recognising at this year’s Awards is November 2021 – September 2022.
The Tennis NSW Awards will be a cocktail event from 5pm on Sunday 30 October 2022 at Waterview, Bicentennial Park. Tickets will go on sale Monday 29 August with more details on that to come.
Tennis NSW will be recognising the following categories for this year’s Awards:
- Coaching Excellence – Club
- Coaching Excellence – Development
- Coaching Excellence – Performance
- Coaching Excellence – Operator
- Excellence in Officiating – George Fletcher Award
- Most Outstanding 30+ Tennis Senior
- Most Outstanding Athlete with a Disability
- Most Outstanding League
- Most Outstanding Inclusive Initiative
- Most Outstanding School
- Most Outstanding Tennis Club or Venue – Metro
- Most Outstanding Tennis Club or Venue – Country
- Most Outstanding Event
- Supporting Tennis – Local Government
- Volunteer Achievement
- Young Volunteer Achievement
- Junior Athlete of the Year – Female
- Junior Athlete of the Year – Male
- Jim O’Neill Service to Tennis
- NSW Player of the Year (closed award)
To access the nomination criteria and to nominate, please head to our website.
Nominations close 11.59pm Sunday 28 August.
We look forward to receiving your nominations
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here