· Crew chief Mardy Lindley ordered up a four tire and fuel stop at the stage break and sent his driver back out on track in 22nd for the Final Stage.
· The Georgia native continued to run just outside of the top 20 as green flag pit stops began. Just as Heim pulled his No. 51 Tundra into the pit box, the caution was thrown for a loose tire on the track.
· The field went back green, and Heim made his way from 16th to seventh before the eighth caution of the race came out on lap 91, setting up a NASCAR overtime attempt.
· The 20-year-old driver lined up for overtime on the inside of the fourth row for overtime before making a move to the outside on the restart and finding himself on the outside of the second row as the field began to come through the tri-oval for the final time.
· Just as Heim began to peak outside to make a move on the No. 99 of Ben Rhodes for the lead, he was hit from behind, sending JBL Tundra into the outside wall and coming to a stop just before the finish line where he would be scored in 26th.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here